new for May/June 2014?
As is always the case, we've
been busy adding plenty of new features to Microwaves101. We ain't
been slack, Cap'n Walker!
Welcome to International Microwave Week, June 2-6 in Tampa, Florida.
- Stop by booth #651 at the IMS Exhibition to meet with Microwave101 and EverythingRF, and perhaps enter a contest involving a historic T/R module. See you there!
- We tried to roll out the new IEEE MTT-S/Microwaves101 web site in time for IMS, but as of June 1 we are still experiencing too many broken links to make the changeover. Take a test drive while it is under development and send us your feedback please!
- Check it out, the message board is fully functional on the new site, so sign up and rejoin the conversation. Sorry this took more than six months to fix!
- We are not highlighting any new content for now, as we make the transition. A few weeks back we grabbed all the existing content and fed it into the new site; if we make any changes before the new site goes live we will be doing them twice.
- During May we did get some new stuff on mixed-mode S-parameters and other topics, so you'll have all of it to look forward to next month!
- The Unknown Editor provides further discussion about the website transition, what's changed, and what will remain the same.
- There are plenty of new data
sheets posted on our partner site, EverythingRF.com.
Need a specific amplifier? Use the search tool to quickly narrow
down your options.
Attention forward thinking microwave
marketeers: check out information on advertising with us. Sponsorship
information is but a click away... come and share the magic
of 15,000 page views per weekday. Hey that rhymes! Join our best
friends in the Virtual Lobby!
As always, we want you to sign up for the MW101Stuff
newsletter, or submit a photo for our Microwave
Mortuary. We'd love to hear from you, whether you have nice
things to say about Microwaves101.com or just want to tell us how
we've ruined your life.